Saturday, October 10, 2009

37 weeks- Finally in "Full Term" mode



Hey Readers~


It's me...the Michelin Tire guy :) I'm currently 37 weeks today and that is considered full term from here on out. Basically, if Bexleigh decided to come from now on, she should be fully developed and safe! I'm doing well- just still battling some pelvic pain and mild swelling in my hands. We had an appointment on Friday and Doc says I'm still measuring on target and her heartbeat sounds like she's very happy. Her head is down and she is ready to roll. He did not "check" me yet, which I had thought we were going to do that day. I did have a little high blood pressure, but after sitting for a little bit, it went down to normal. The nurse thought it may have been a little hot in the rooms- which they do keep it at sauna levels in there...sheeesh! Next week I will get checked to see if anything is progressing, unless peanut decides to come before then (CROSSING MY FINGERS TIGHT!) I'm having a few contractions here and there, but they're just the mild ones. I'm still very confused at what the"real" ones are going to feel like, though all my already-been-pregnant friends tell me I'LL KNOW!!!




We are VERY ready for her to get here! Her room is done, car seat base installed, & our hospital bag is packed. I know she'll come when she's ready, but I'm just hoping and praying that it's soon. My 28th birthday was this past week and my lovely husband got me a 90 minute spa pedicure. So far, that has had no impact on getting the ball rollin'. Dangit! We are planning a nice long walk today since it's semi-nice outside, and I'm going to Zumba on Monday night. If I can't walk her out, I'll CHA CHA her out! :) I have also been eating lots of spicy foods, which really isn't much different from the rest of my pregnancy, or my life in general. What can I say, I LOVE ME SOME SPICE! We'll see...I know it's up to her, but we sure are anxious to meet her!!




LOVE YOU BEXLEIGH and hope to meet you SOON :) Just please go gentle on your debut into the world. Mommy is a giant baby herself ;)

37 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment